This article provides the answers for the FAQs arising from the implementation of the new support portal that launched on Monday, June 3rd, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Are there changes in how to contact the Synoptos team?
A1. Yes. After Synoptos joined the Ignite Technologies portfolio, we expanded the teams working directly with Synoptos customers to ensure that our customers receive the highest level of customer service.
What has not changed: Your dedicated Account Team is ready to handle any matters related to the content and delivery of your daily and weekly reports and news briefs.
What changed: You now have access to a 24/7 Support Team to assist you with any matters related to Nucleus product, system access, technical inquiry, or subscription/unsubscription requests.
Q2. How can I contact the Synoptos Account team?
A2. You have two choices for contacting the Account team:
- Continue using the same email addresses you have been using all along: [CompanyName]@synoptos.com.
- You can also open a request via the portal.
Q3. How can I contact the Synoptos Customer Support team?
A3. There are three channels for reaching our Support Team:
- Support Portal: https://support.ignitetech.com/hc
- Email: SynoptosSupport@ignitetech.com
- Support Phone Numbers:
United States Toll-Free: 1-855-453-8174
United States Toll: 1-512-861-2859
United Kingdom: 0808-189-1290
Note: If your country is not listed above, you can dial the US Toll Number 1-512-861-2859 to reach our support organization.
Further details on how to contact are available on the Contacting Customer Support article.
Q4. What are the steps to access the support portal?
A4. To access our support site, please go to https://support.ignitetech.com/hc and use your email address to login. Signing-in the first time, however, requires requesting a new password.
- Click on “Forgot password” or “Get Password.”
- Enter your email address to retrieve the password. Please note that the system may take up to 10 minutes to send you an email with a one-time link to create your new password.
- In case the email message does not appear in your inbox, please check your spam filter.
- If you have any issues, please email us at SynoptosSupport@ignitetech.com.
Q5. How do I create a ticket?
A5. You can log in to the new support system and create a new ticket using the web form. Once you login to the support system, you will have access to the Ignite Help Center for additional help.
Additionally, you can also create a ticket by contacting us via email (SynoptosSupport@ignitetech.com) or phone at the numbers mentioned earlier in this article.
Q6. What if I have additional questions?
A6. If you need more information on any of these procedures, please email us at SynoptosSupport@ignitetech.com.
- Contacting Customer Support: This article describes the process of utilizing the different channels for reaching out to customer support.
- Ignite Support Portal & User Experience: Users can refer to this article for additional information on how to use the portal.
- Severity 1 Issues: This article provides detailed information regarding Severity 1 issues. It includes information on how to classify an issue as Severity 1 and the general guidelines to follow when you experience a Severity 1 issue.