Boards act as the intermediary tool that you can use to achieve cross Campaign content-sharing within your organization. You can use this to copy the content from your Campaign, and then access the Board in another Campaign.
This article provides instructions on how to use the Boards to share the Assets between Campaigns.
Boards are also considered as Albums in Chute. If you need Assets to be accessible in different Campaigns, Boards are the only Albums in Chute that are available universally.
To move the Assets between Albums or Boards:
- Access the Campaign under the Workspace where you wish to move the content among Albums.
Go to the Library tab.
Open the Album that contains the Asset you wish to move.
Upon selection, the + symbol turns into a green box with a checkmark .
- Click on the Move To... icon at the bottom.
- Select the destination Album (Board) in the lightbox.
NOTE: You can expand Parent Albums to show the nested (child) albums.
- Once the destination Album (Board) has been selected, click on the Submit button.
- Now, access any other Campaign from your Workspace.
Go to the Library tab of that Campaign.
Click on Boards to open it.
Select the name of the Board (listed under Boards) where you just moved the Assets.
- Once you see the Assets displayed, repeat steps 4 to 7 to move the Assets into an Album within the Campaign.