The Library tab in Chute Workspace allows you to organize your content in a way that makes sense to your team. When you create a new workflow in the Manage tab, it creates an album for each step in the workflow, with the first step showing up as the parent album, and all subsequent steps as sub-albums.
This article provides an introduction to the features of Albums.
- Click on an Album.
- Select the content you want to act on.
- Select one of the following actions from the buttons at the bottom of the screen (see the screenshot below):
- Move to a different album
- Copy to another album
- Delete permanently
- Batch Tag for the organization
- You can upload the content to a specific album by clicking on the album you wish to populate. Click on Upload Assets and use the Media Chooser to upload your content.
- The following should be considered when using Albums:
- The files should be under 50 MB.
- The supported file types are JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, MP4, MOV, MPG, and MPEG.
- The username shows up as either anonymous or the username of the linked Instagram account.
- On the left side of the screen, search for the assets by the username, tag, or location.
- Do not include the '@' or the '#' characters when filtering by the username or tag.
- The location is filtered by City only if the user has their location services turned on.