Carousel 2 is a Web Display type where assets are arranged in a carousel-type view.
This article contains:
- Information about Web Displays.
- Instructions to create and configure a Carousel 2 Display.
- Additional information about Carousel 2 Displays.
- Web Displays can be used to promote your business by embedding a Display into your website via an Embed Code script. The Carousel 2 Display is one of the Display types.
- Web Displays can also be published as a standalone page.
- You can configure the number of tiles per row, enable Chute branding, enable social links, and change the asset background color and dimensions.
- You can also enable E-commerce, which will include a label to promote products or businesses.
- This Display has the Sharing option that you can enable to include a Share button (share to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook) on the asset.
- Log in to Chute.
- Go to the relevant campaign.
- In the Workspace, click on Displays.
- Click on the +New Display button.
- Enter a Name for your Display.
- Select the source Album for your media. This can be any Album within your campaign.
- From the Display Type drop-down, select Carousel 2.
- Click on the Create button to create the Display.
- Once the Display is created, configure the desired settings from the configuration menu on the right panel of the Display.
- Album Selector: Allows you to change the feeder album.
- Album Options: Allows you to select the sorting type (newest first, highest rated, etc.) and set the number of photos to be shown per page.
- Carousel: Allows you to set a background, arrow type, and arrow button color. You can also set asset dimensions and enable Chute branding. In this section, you can also add a Call to Action button for users to click on.
- Tiles: Allows you to define the maximum number of tiles per row.
- Lightbox: Allows you to enable the lightbox and the Ecommerce option on the lightbox.
- Sharing: Allows you to enable the sharing option for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Google Analytics: Allows you to add a Google Analytics Tracking ID if you have one.
To get the Embed Code script or standalone page URL, click on the Get Embed Codes button that is located next to the Save button. Copy the information from the pop-up window.
You can use the Embed Code script or the Standalone Page URL as desired. The Embed Code script can be embedded into your website. If you wish to publish the Display as it is, you can use the Standalone Page URL, which can be accessed by opening the link in any browser.