The Triptych Display is a Live Display, where you can show your assets in a set of three images at a time.
This article describes how to create and configure a Triptych Display. This article also includes information about Live Displays and some facts about Triptych Displays.
Live Displays are typically used in live events such as concerts and festivals, and the Triptych Display is one of these types. The embed code script is not an option for these types of Displays.
Live Displays can only be published as a standalone page.
As mentioned in the Overview section above, the Triptych Display shows your assets in a set of three images at a time.
The Display also changes randomly one image at a time. It also shows the username of the image owner. It is worth noting that the images pulled via hashtags from Instagram into your Workflow are now displayed with an anonymous username (instead of the corresponding one), as discussed in the article: Assets Pulled from Instagram Are Displayed with an Anonymous Username.
Twitter images would still show the usernames.
The image below shows a sample of the Triptych Display:
- Log in to Chute.
- Go to the relevant campaign.
- In the Workspace, click on Displays.
- Click on the +New Display button.
- Type a Name for your Display.
- Select the Album your media would be coming from. This can be any Album within your campaign.
- From the Display Type drop-down, choose Triptych.
- Click on the Create button to create the Display.
- Once the Display is created, continue to edit and configure your desired settings from the configuration menu on the right panel of the Display.
- Album Selector: Allows you to change the feeder album.
- Header: Allows you to enable the header and set its features.
- Transition: Allows you to enter the desired time interval for transitioning from one image to the next.
- Brand: Allows you to enable or disable the logo in the Brand field, and insert the logo URL.
To get the Standalone Page URL, click on the Get Embed Codes button next to the Save button. Copy the information from the pop-up window.
As mentioned in the Information section, this Display type does not support the embed code script. You can only publish it as a standalone page.
The Standalone Page URL can be accessed using any browser. You can paste it on the address bar, and the Display shows up instantly.