A Display allows you to show your content on a web page in a variety of layouts. You can choose from a wide array of Display types (Web and Live Display categories) and create a Display of your choice. However, if you want to get rid of unused Displays, you can delete them anytime.
This article describes how to delete a Display in Chute.
💡 POINTS TO REMEMBER!
✅ You must have the admin rights to delete a Display.
✅ Deleting a Display is irreversible. Please make sure you are only deleting the Display you want to get rid of.
✅ If the Display you deleted is embedded in your website, then you need to update the website to remove or replace the deleted Display.
- Log in to Chute.
- Go to the relevant campaign.
- Go to the Workspace > Displays.
- Select the Display you want to delete from the left panel.
- Hover your mouse on the small gear icon next to the Display name and click Delete.
- Click Okay to confirm the deletion.
Are you sure you would like to permanently delete this display?