This article provides instructions for creating and using boards in Chute.
Boards in Chute allow you to collect, save, and organize assets that you find in Discover Streams into albums. You can also access these albums in Workspace to create displays or move the assets within these albums into Workflows to request rights.
Boards can also act as the intermediary tool that you can use to achieve cross campaign content-sharing within your organization.
Creating a Board
- Log in to Chute and access Discover by clicking any of the Streams.
- Click Boards in the upper-right of the screen.
- Click Create New Board.
- Type the name of the Board and click Create.
The Board you created will be visible in the Boards menu and is usually displayed at the very beginning.
Adding Assets to a Board to Use It
- Go to the Explore tab in your Discover Stream.
- Click the asset or image you want to move to the Board.
- Hover your mouse to the Board name you want the asset to be moved into, then click the Save button.
The moved asset or image will show up in the selected Board when you open it, as shown in the image below.