Assets (media) captured in Chute would typically include the captions added by the user. This information can be edited on every asset in Chute.
This article guides you on how to change the initial caption of an asset in Chute.
- Log in to Chute.
- Access the relevant campaign.
- Go to the Library tab in your Workspace.
- Open the relevant Album that contains the asset you want to edit.
- Inside the Album, click on the image or asset you want to edit.
- On the image lightbox, click on the Edit button.
- Edit the text in the Caption box, and click on the Save button to save the changes.
The new caption appears in the image lightbox.