Media Chooser allows users to directly upload images to Chute by embedding the script on the web page and provides the users with a button to upload the media. This tool is often used while hosting contests or collecting media directly from your customers or followers.
This article provides a list of features and functionalities of Media Chooser.
|Compatible Services||Desktop, Google Drive, SkyDrive, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr.|
|Supported formats/extensions||JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, MP4, MOV, MPG, and MPEG.|
|Size limitation||50 MB|
Chute has an automatic converter that changes all the imported videos to the MP4 format.
You can link to your Workflow to see the content submitted by the users.
|Instagram Imports to Chute||
Chute can access the most recent 165 photos from the Instagram API.
Chute’s Media Chooser renders correctly on the iOS and Android platforms.
|Photos and videos|
|The upload includes Direct Upload, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, and YouTube.|
You can set the file size and the dimension limit.
NOTE: The maximum file size is 50 MB.
|Captions can be hidden, required, or optional.|
|User profile (First name, Last name, and Email)|
|HTML/CSS styling (colors, size, etc.)|
|Upload limitations (e.g., one photo per user per day)|
- The Media Chooser tool comes with a standard green button with the Add Photos text on it (see the image below).
- You can also customize the size, the color, and the text of the button. To do this, please check the Customizing the Media Chooser Uploader Button article.
- Setting Up a Media Chooser
- Embedding Media Chooser On A Web Page
- Media Chooser Terms & Conditions Link
- Customizing the Media Chooser Uploader Button