This article provides instructions for creating and editing a new Workflow in Chute.
Chute Workflows are fully customizable. You may build a flow that suits your need depending on the type of campaign or content you are looking to pull in.
- Log in to Chute and access the campaign you wish to use.
- To create a new workflow, click the Manage tab.
- Click the +Create New Chute button on the top right.
- Enter a Chute Name for your Workflow, then click the Create button.
- Select the input or source of your incoming media, then click the Add Step button.
- Media Chooser
Note: The most commonly used input type is the subscription. So for this demonstration, we will use the subscription input.
Below is a sample screenshot of a typical Chute workflow:
If you wish to make changes to your existing Workflow such as deleting or adding a step, specifying filters, etc., then follow the below steps:
- Go to Manage and click the Edit Chute button in the upper-right hand corner of the screen for your Workflow.
- Make the necessary changes and click the Save button.
Watch this video if you want to see how a Workflow is being created in Chute.
The Workflow will start pulling in contents based on your input. Assets will start populating in the Moderation step or whatever step you specified after Subscription and Auto Filter. The number that you see in the Moderation step corresponds to the number of assets collected and are currently stored within it.