The Big Splash Display is a display type where the assets are shown in a large, single display show and change with the chosen interval time.
This article contains the following:
- Instructions on how to create and configure a Big Splash Display.
- Information about Live Displays.
- Some facts about Big Splash Displays.
Live Displays are typically used in live events such as concerts and festivals, and Big Splash is one of these types. The Embed Code script is not an option for these types of Displays. Live Displays can only be published as a Standalone Page.
In a Big Splash Display, you can set the transition effects and sidebar settings, where you can place a Call to Action button that allows you to insert a hyperlink for the users to click on.
- Log in to Chute.
- Go to the relevant campaign.
- In the Workspace, click Displays.
- Click on the +New Display button.
- Type a Name for your Display.
- Select the Album your media would be coming from. This can be any Album within your campaign.
- From the Display Type drop-down, choose Big Splash.
- Click on the Create button to create the Display.
- Once the Display is created, continue to edit and configure your desired settings from the configuration menu on the right panel of the Display.
- Album Selector: Allows you to change the feeder album.
- Sidebar: Allows you to include a 'Call to Action' hyperlink for the users to click on.
- Transition: Allows you to enter the desired time interval for transitioning from one image to the next.
- Brand: Allows you to enable or disable the logo in the Brand field, and insert the logo URL.
- To get the Standalone Page URL, click on the Get Embed Codes button next to the Save button. Copy the information from the pop-up window.
- As mentioned in the Information section, this Display type does not support the Embed Code script. You can only publish it as a Standalone Page.
- The Standalone Page URL can be accessed using any browser. You can paste it on the address bar, and the Display shows up instantly.