A Banner Display is a Web Display type that shows assets like banners at the top of the page.
This image shows an example of a Banner Display:
This article provides the steps to create and configure a Banner Display.
Web Displays are commonly used to promote your business by embedding the Display into your websites through an Embed Code script. The Banner Display is one of these types. Web Displays can also be published as a Standalone Page.
You can configure up to eight banners in a single Banner Display.
- Log in to Chute.
- Go to the relevant campaign.
- Go to Workspace > Displays.
- Click on the +New Display button.
- Type a Name for your Display.
- Select the Album your media would be coming from. This can be any Album within your campaign.
- From the Display Type drop-down, choose Banner.
- Click on the Create button to create the Display.
- Once the Display is created, you can start adding new banners by clicking on Banners > Add new Banner.
- Configure the new banner by adding the following:
- Title: The title that appears on your banner.
- Description: The description that appears at the bottom of the title.
- Color: The text color of the title and the description using the hex codes.
- Links To: The link to the site where the customer will be directed if they click the banner. This can be used to advertise your products.
- Background Position: You have the option to select the top, center, or bottom position.
- Album Selector: Allows you to change the feeder album.
- Size: Allows you to configure the width and height, and the asset dimensions.
- Rotation: Allows you to enable auto-rotation and configure the interval in milliseconds.
- Banners: Allows you to add a banner as described in the previous step. A maximum of eight banners can be added.
To get the Embed Code script or Standalone Page URL, click the Get Embed Codes next to the Save button. Copy the information from the pop-up window.
You may use the Embed Code script or the Standalone Page URL as desired. The Embed Code script can be embedded in your website, or if you wish to publish the Display as it is, then you can use the Standalone Page URL.
The standalone page URL can be accessed using any browser. You can paste it on the address bar, and the Display shows up instantly.