The Matrix Display is a beautiful Display that allows large volumes of content to showcase on a page in a variety of layouts.
This article contains the following:
- Instructions on how to create and configure a Matrix Display.
- Information about Web Displays.
- Some facts about Matrix Displays.
- Web Displays are commonly used to promote your business by embedding the Display into your websites through an Embed Code script. The Matrix Display is one of these types.
- Web Displays can also be published as a Standalone Page.
- This responsive Display features a Header, Gallery, Lightbox, Brands, Logo, and Tabs.
- This Display type also supports E-commerce and Sharing.
- Log in to Chute.
- Go to the relevant campaign.
- In the Workspace, click on Displays.
- Click on the +New Display button.
- Type a Name for your Display.
- Select the Album your media would be coming from. This can be any Album within your campaign.
- From the Display Type drop-down, choose Matrix.
- Click on the Create button to create the Display.
- Once the Display is created, continue to edit and configure your desired settings from the configuration menu on the right panel of the Display.
- Album Selector: Allows you to change the feeder album.
- Album Options: Allows you to select the sorting type (most recent and random) and set the number of photos to be shown per page.
- Wall Options: Allows you to configure grid packing (masonry, auto crop, and square crop designs) and the layout, photo crop (sets how the images are cropped in the tile), controls whether assets load automatically 'on scroll' or using the 'load more' button, configure asset dimensions and color.
- Header: Allows you to enable or disable the header and the Chute branding on the header as well as background, font, and Chute logo color.
- Tiles: Allows you to show the avatar, the username (@username), the caption, the time of the social media post, and voting. You can also set the width and the margin of the layout.
- Lightbox: Allows you to enable the Lightbox and the E-commerce option.
- Sharing Options: Allows you to set the sharing setup for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Brand: Allows you to enable or disable the logo in the Brand field, and insert the logo URL.
- Google Analytics: Allows you to add a Google Analytics Tracking ID if you have one.
- Tabs: Allows you to add and configure additional tabs. You can add as many tabs as you want.
- To get the Embed Code script or Standalone Page URL, click on the Get Embed Codes button next to the Save button. Copy the information from the pop-up window.
- You can use the Embed Code script or the Standalone Page URL as desired. The Embed Code script can be embedded in your website. If you wish to publish the Display as it is, then you can use the Standalone Page URL.
- The Standalone Page URL can be accessed using any browser. You can paste it on the address bar, and the Display shows up instantly.