If you find out that we are not covering a company or topic that you need, you can request for it to be added to FirstRain.
This article provides the process of requesting companies or topics that you need.
Requests for companies or topics can be made in the following two ways.
Option 1: Using the Chat Feature
- Access the Chat feature at any time from either web or mobile application by selecting the blue circle icon in the lower right corner, as shown in the image below.
- In the resulting chat window, let our team know for what company or topic you need to add the coverage. Once your request has been reviewed and fulfilled, our team will notify you.
Option 2: Using the Accounts Channel Set-Up
- While entering accounts manually, as described in article Manage Your Accounts Channel, there is a possibility that the company you are searching for, is currently not available.
- You will be notified when this occurs by a blue exclamation mark icon, as shown in the image below.
- Once you click the blue exclamation mark icon the request for including the company will be automatically submitted, and you will receive the message "No matches were found. This company will be reviewed for coverage soon."