This article provides detailed information regarding Severity 1 issues.
It includes information on how to classify an issue as Severity 1 and the general guidelines to follow when you experience a Severity 1 issue.
A support request is considered Severity 1 when the issue is related to one of the following scenarios:
- Complete Outage: The system is completely inaccessible or unusable.
- Core Functionality Defect: The system is accessible, but a core function is completely unusable and there is no non-manual workaround for the issue.
- Data Loss: The issue has caused or will likely cause a material loss of data in the near future.
Best Practices for Reporting Severity 1 Issues
- Always use the phone support for reporting Severity 1 issues.
- When your call is answered, please immediately inform the agent that you believe you have a Severity 1 issue and explain how your issue meets the criteria for a Complete Outage, Core Functionality Defect, and/or Data Loss.
- If your call is not answered and you leave a voicemail, please explain that your issue should be handled as a Severity 1, using the terms Complete Outage, Core Functionality Defect, and/or Data Loss as appropriate.
- If you are a Platinum customer you may be prompted to press
1in the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) if you have a Severity 1 issue.
As a Platinum Customer, you are prioritized to receive a faster response on Severity 1 issues 24 x 7. If you report a Severity 1 issue after normal business hours Support will respond within 4 hours to begin working the issue. After submitting your ticket you may also call our Platinum hotline at
To help our agents identify your ticket as a Severity 1 issue, as quickly as possible, please select Urgent as the priority, begin the subject line with Severity 1 and in the issue description explain how your issue is a Severity 1 issue using the three defined terms above.