When uploading images or assets through Media Chooser, the username may appear as anonymous instead of the name of the uploader.
In the Media Chooser configuration, there is an option to show the user's name on their asset. If this option is not checked or enabled, then the username on the asset will show as anonymous.
- Log in to Chute and access the relevant campaign.
- Select the Workflow where the Media Chooser is attached and click Edit Chute.
- Click the Media Chooser step to edit it.
- Click Save on the first step of the pop-up to continue editing.
- Click User Profile.
- In the Options tab, make sure the Data in this step is public is marked as checked.
- Click the Add Row link to add a row for the name.
- Type the Name and select Text as the type.
NOTE: Do not set the name to Private. This box should be unchecked.
- Click Save on the User Profile window.
- Click Save on the Media Chooser configuration window.
- Click Save on the upper-right hand corner to apply the Workflow changes.
Uploaded assets through Media Chooser should now display the user's name instead of anonymous.