FirstRain Training Videos provide details and easy steps to follow for executing the most common actions in FirstRain, they can be found as part of FirstRain Learning Center.
- How to access the FirstRain site.
- Accessing from FirstRain panel in Salesforce.
- Accessing from email reports.
- Accessing from your mobile device.
- Setting up role and channels.
- Defining the information that you will watch using FirstRain.
||Create your channel, define companies and import them from Salesforce.
How to work with accounts channel information:
- What’s New (summary of account changes).
- Who To Call triggers.
- Management Changes.
- Key Developments.
- Influencers & Market Drivers.
- Social Commentary.
- Summary and Stream categorization.
- Defining QuickView.
|Single Accounts Focus
||How to define a Single Account Focus channel for reviewing only specific subsidiaries for a company.
- How to define Competitors channel for reviewing information related to your company competitors.
- Define filters based on business lines.
|Creating Custom Channels
- How to define your Custom channel based on topics and company lines of business.
- Define filters based on business details, regions, content type and advanced information.
|Ad Hoc Searches
- How to use Ad Hoc Searches for any company or topics.
- Define filters for latest results, review company profile and explore related companies and topics.
- How to set up email reports based on updates from specific topics from panels.
- Defining combined channels email updates.
|FirstRain in Salesforce
- Using FirstRain embedded in Salesforce.
- How to access integrated information.
- How to define filters, using topics and companies.
- Saving filters and using them.
||FirstRain can integrate with your calendar, in order to provide the latest valuable information before your meeting with customers.