Chute users have the option to download a selection of assets in normal or high resolution. You can select multiple images to download as desired.
Things to note when downloading manually selected assets:
- The files are downloaded in a ZIP file format.
- This option allows you to download images only. Video assets can be downloaded through the Bulk Download Album Assets method.
- If you want to sort assets first, such as placing all videos into one album before downloading the assets, please refer to the Sorting and Downloading Video Assets KB article.
This article provides a step-by-step process for downloading manually selected assets in normal resolution or high resolution from an album in Chute.
To download manually selected assets in normal resolution or high resolution, do the following:
Log in to Chute.
Access the Campaign you want to update and click Library.
Open the desired album and select the assets you wish to download by clicking the Add () icon (the plus sign, when clicked, will turn into a green checkmark as shown in the image below).
Click the Download Assets button at the bottom of the screen.
In the pop-up window, select the desired resolution (Normal or High).
In the Download Assets pop-up window, click the Download Assets button.
Navigate to the location where you want to save the file and then click the Save button.
- The process may take some time, depending on the number of assets that you are trying to download.
- If you cannot see the email in your inbox, please check out the article Bulk Download Asset Option Not Sending Email.
A ZIP file containing all assets selected from the album will be downloaded and saved in your local hard drive. Click to open this file to view the contents.