This article provides the details on how to contact customer support.
How to request great support
The first step to getting great support is to create an account on our support portal.
In order to create an account, you will need to contact your Account Manager or a colleague currently registered; They will open a ticket with support and request for your credentials.
We ask that users register so that we can identify your organization in order to properly triage any reported issues.
With this step completed, you will be able to receive support on any of the channels we have available to our customers.
How to log in to the support web portal
Once you have your support account credentials, follow this procedure to access the support web portal.
Once logged in, you will be able to review KB articles associated with your product or submit tickets.
- Navigate to https://support.ignitetech.com using your favorite web browser.
- Enter your Email address and Password
- Click on the Sign in button.
Channels for getting a great support
Ignite offers our customers three ways for getting great support, depending on the priority we recommend to use one over the other.
Web portal ticketing solution
- Log in to the support portal.
- Click on, Submit a request.
- Fill in the form.
Note: Subject, Description, Priority, and Product/Version are required fields.
- Click on the Submit button located at the bottom of the form.
- You will receive an automated email notification once our Support Team receives the ticket.
This is the best way to get immediate support, although it could be used for any ticket type, we highly recommend to use this method for severity 1 issues.
- Call the support phone number.
- United States Toll-Free, 1-855-453-8174
- United States Toll, 1-512-861-2859
- United Kingdom: 0808-189-1290
- France: 0800-915549
If your country is not listed above, you can dial the US Toll Number 1-512-861-2859 to reach our support organization.
- United States Toll-Free, 1-855-453-8174
- Enter the first letter of the product for which you are calling about using your phone dial pad.
For example, if you are calling about a ScaleArc issue press 7.
- Select the product from the list prompted by the IVR using your phone dial pad.
- Your call will be answered by a support agent designated to the product selected.
- If your call isn't answered and goes to Voicemail, please provide us with all the details of your question or issue and we will return your call as soon as possible.
We understand that you may need to create tickets with normal or low priority, and you are not always able to log in to the user portal or give us a call, that is why we have the e-mail support option available that allows our customers to open tickets just by sending us an e-mail with the issue, request or question.
Where to send the e-mail?
What to include in the e-mail?
- Include all relevant details about your issue and any screenshots you have, so that we have good context to your actual problem which can be leveraged for quick resolution.
A support request is considered Severity 1 when the issue is related to one of the following scenarios:
- Complete Outage, the system is completely inaccessible or unusable.
- Core functionality defect, the system is accessible, but a core function is completely unusable and there isn't a non-manual workaround for the issue.
- Data loss, the issue has caused or will likely cause a material loss of data in the near future.
Best practices for reporting severity 1 issues
- Always use the Phone Support for reporting severity 1 issues.
- When your call is answered, please immediately inform the agent that you believe you have a Severity 1 issue and explain how your issue meets the criteria for a Complete Outage, Core functionality defect, and/or Data loss.
- If your call isn't answered and you leave a voicemail, please explain that your issue should be handled as a Severity 1, using the terms Complete Outage, Core Functionality Defect, and/or Data Loss as appropriate.
- If you are a Platinum customer you may be prompted to press 1 in the IVR if you have a Severity 1 issue.
General recommendations to get great support
- After you have a ticket created, check the progress updates in the portal or in your e-mail box.
- If our agents request information, get back to us as quickly as possible.
- Replying by email to say "Thanks" after the issue was solved will reopen the ticket, please use the survey instead.
- For every support experience you have, fill in the survey.
We take corrective action every time you give us actionable feedback
As a Platinum customer, you are prioritized to receive a faster response on Severity 1 issues 24 x 7. If you report a Severity 1 issue after normal business hours Support will respond within 4 hours to begin working the issue. After submitting your ticket you may also call our Platinum hotline at 1-800-712-9273. If you call after normal business hours you may leave a message and a Support representative will respond within 4 hours.
In order to help our Agents identify your ticket as a Severity 1 issue, as quickly as possible, please select "Urgent" as the priority, begin the subject line with [Severity 1] and in the issue description explain how your issue is a severity 1 issue using the three defined terms above.