How to Set User Replication Privileges
Follow the steps below to give the user replication privileges.
Once you have joined successfully you will need to give the users or groups replication privileges to both the ScaleArc RODC’s in case of HA. This can be done as follows:
- Log into the primary AD server.
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Under the domain that we have joined in ScaleArc expand Domain Controllers.
- Right click on the ScaleArc machine name and select Properties.
- Select the Password Replication Policy and give replication privileges to all SQL Server users/ groups as follows:
Once this is done, ScaleArc will start syncing with the AD.