You may want to include a new company account to your feed and review news and insights about it.
- Log in to your FirstRain account.
- Select the required Channel from the left pane.
- Click on the gears icon in the top right corner and select Edit <Name of the Channel>.
- Enter a list of companies using their names, tickers, or SEDOLs (Stock Exchange Daily Official List codes).
- Click Add to List - the matching companies will be displayed under the Companies Tracked section.
If one of the required companies is not found, request the company to be added to FirstRain.
- Click Update Channel in the top right of the page.
If a user is having issues adding a company to their channel, you can log in to their account and add the required company to the mentioned channel as described in the public section.
After saving the changes, the channel page is displayed, including news for the newly added company: